X Country Ski, Snowshoe, and now Snowbikes too!
With the popularity of our trails, lit loops and adjacent VASA Pathway, we have made many neighborhood friends that we see exclusively in the wintertime. In addition to local residents, many “downstaters” are finding that our grounds make for a perfect “Up North” winter weekend. Our cozy lodge with fireplace and outdoor, circular fireplace often see guests mingling, warming their toes and enjoying a cup of cocoa. Guests also enjoy skiing, snowshoeing or snowbiking right up to their cottage, which are heated and open year round.
Timber Ridge Resort is proud of our expanded park trail system that beckons locals and visiting guests alike to hike, bike, cross-country ski or snowshoe through the wooded surroundings. With the adjacent VASA trail system and trailhead, Timber Ridge is popular throughout the year to both outdoor sporting enthusiasts and novices.
Before heading out to Timber Ridge, it’s best to make sure that conditions are right. Click here to read the trail conditions!
Rentals will be available mid-December.
You can also pickup ski rentals and snow shoes while getting expert advice on what equipment is right for you by going to Brick Wheels.
With a short link to state groomed trails, Timber Ridge offers the area’s most convenient location for “sledders” from near and far. And with the ability to drive your snowmobile directly to your cabin, your day on the trails starts when you walk out of the door.
Timber Ridge also offers snowmobile storage, so you can make the Ridge your permanent home for winter adventure. And why not? With cozy, heated cabins, access to the lodge with it’s toasty fireplace and large kitchen, many snowmobilers are discovering the convenience, comfort and affordability of Timber Ridge Resort in the wintertime. Save the money you’d spend on fuel to tow your sleds and spend it on fuel to ride instead!
Click Here to reserve your cabin today!
- Bike, hike, ski or snowshoe on the adjacent VASA trail system: ( www.vasa.org )
- Rent a snowmobile to explore snowy landscapes: ( www.bluesky-tvc.com )
- Entertaining women’s ski events and programs are listed on: ( www.skilikeawoman.com )
- Take in a Color Tour: ( www.visittraversecity.com )
- Visit Traverse City through the Convention & Visitors Bureau; check out shopping, golfing, casinos, and more: ( www.visittraversecity.com
- Taste the northwestern Michigan grape: ( www.lpwines.com | www.wineriesofoldmission.com )
- Plan your trip around the National Cherry Festival: ( www.cherryfestival.org )
- Check out a TC Beach Bums ballgame: ( www.traversecitybeachbums.com )
- Catch a flick downtown or a free outdoor show: ( www.traversecityfilmfest.org )
- Golfers have many local courses to choose from: http://www.traversecity.com/golf-16/
- What’s going on today?: ( www.northernexpress.com )
- Need help planning a Northern Michigan wedding or event? www.eventsbythebay.com , www.adayinmayevents.com, www.eventsnorth.com, or www.tccateredaffair.com